Site36 is designed as a public-private partnership between the City of Wyoming, the developer, Lormax Stern, and the economic developer, The Right Place, Inc.
Together, this redevelopment team has set a vision to attract one or two large-scale smart manufacturers that will carry forward the site’s legacy of generating long-term economic growth.
- Introducing 'Site36,' the new name being used to market Wyoming's former GM stamping plant
- Development partners, The Right Place, Lormax Stern, and the City of Wyoming take project lead.
- Aug 1 2011 Wyoming Closing GM Plant
- Jun 29 2011 Wyoming takes possession of GM plant property
- Apr 14 2011 GM property awaiting redevelopment